Clear all

HELP!!!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
intro
(@intro)
Topic starter

It's been almost a year since I first purchased your course. This (blogging) is my last hope of work as I am physically disabled and cannot go out to work anymore. I tried a blog introdigitalmarketing.com , but u don't think it's good. I cannot think of any other niches so I'm stuck {speand 6 months trying)

There are so many little things to be done keeping track of everything is hard and that I feel OVERWELMED. How do you learn where to go/look to keep uptodate on everything? Where do your get top images from? latest industry news? I could go on and on but you dont want to hear my winning. So what do you think I should do? Give up?

Thanks, LOST and confused

Posted : November 9, 2021 3:08 pm
(@theo)
Member Admin

Hi Carlton,

I didn't say it was no good.  

https://buildthatblog.com/community/post-your-blog-url-for-feedback/im-new-am-i-going-right-way-what-more-can-i-do/

As I said, digital marketing is a very broad subject and if you're going to create a blog around it it's better to focus on one aspect of digital marketing.  Some examples would be SEO, Facebook marketing, etc.

Posted by: @intro

How do you learn where to go/look to keep uptodate on everything?

Maybe it would be good for you to go through the course again, from the beginning.  It's just a suggestion, but if you're feeling completely lost I think it could help to refresh your memory.

Where do your get top images from?

I talk about that in the course.

latest industry news?

Google's a great place!  Also, I put together a list of other websites too.  

So what do you think I should do? Give up?

I don't know. Maybe.  But I suggest perhaps taking a step back for a few weeks.  Then, if you still want to continue, go back to the course and start at the beginning.  Work through the lessons methodically and in your own time. Either rework your existing blog or start over with a new one.

Hope that helps!

Posted : November 9, 2021 8:50 pm
intro
(@intro)
Topic starter

Very sorry, thats how I interpreted it. Thanks for understanding and the help.I do think your correct about going back over the info.

I see what you mean about narrowing down the niche. How come I get low quality pics from unsplash.com?The small details get me, wish me luck. I’m not a designer though

Posted : November 9, 2021 9:03 pm
(@theo)
Member Admin
Share:

>