Notifications
Clear all

IM new: am i going right way? What more can I do?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
intro
(@intro)
Topic starter

I recently started a Digital Marketing for small business owners blog <introdigitalmarketing.com > What I want to know is am I going in the right direction? How can I fill out the site more?  Suggestions? Does the overall site work? color scheme? I would appreciate any and all constructive options. 

Thanks very much, Carlton

Posted : September 20, 2021 9:18 am
(@theo)
Member Admin

Hi Carlton 😀 

A few things I would recommend.

Reduce the depth of the header image.  As it is, visitors need to scroll a fair bit before they get to any content on the Home page.

Get some better images for your posts.  Especially this one:

https://introdigitalmarketing.com/digital-marketing-gives-small-businesses-an-extra-edge/

In another post, the image at the top is duplicated.  You probably added it as a featured image and then added it again at the top of the post content.

These are all just presentation issues that can easily be fixed.  The main thing to focus on is the content (posts). 

One point to make - the niche you've chosen, digital marketing, is very competitive, and it's also a very broad niche.  Have you thought about narrowing it down to one specific area?

Posted : September 20, 2021 5:56 pm
intro
(@intro)
Topic starter

digital marketing for small businesses, so do you think I should do another? Like gardening/flowers/water lilies

Posted : September 20, 2021 6:35 pm
Share:

>